The following by-laws have been adopted as of May 18, 2010:
The name of this club will be Presidential OHRV Club.
1. This club is organized for charitable and educational purposes, along with safe and responsible enjoyment for its members.
2. This club will maintain a close relationship with appreciation for and recognition of the landowners that allow us to ride on their land.
3. This club will encourage courteous, lawful, and responsible use of OHRV.
4. This club will actively seek and support the preservation and protection of our natural environment.
5. This club will promote the development of recreational areas for the use of OHRV.
6. This club will render to public service in the case of an emergency and/or disaster.
7. Any elected directors or officers of this club that misses 4 consecutive, unexcused, meetings will be relieved of his/her duties.
Any person interested in OHRV recreation may become a member of Presidential OHRV Club, upon payment of club membership. Those who don’t own an OHRV may also join the club.
Shall the numbers of members in this club drop fewer than 2 this club shall cease to exist. Upon dissolution all assets, monetary and otherwise, will be donated to another OHRV club of our choice.
From this time forward, paid members are only allowed to vote on club issues. If more than one machine is registered in the club (family membership) any member 18 years and older may vote.
The Board of Directors and Officers will set membership dues annually. At this time being a donation of $10 for a single membership, $15 for a family membership, and $50 for a business.
Officers will be elected yearly at the 1st meeting of the year. If a position becomes vacant we will elect someone to fill that position for the remaining term at the next monthly meeting.
The President will chair and preside at all meetings of the club. The President may appoint the members of any/all committees. He/She shall assign all documents requiring an official signature.
It will be the responsibility of the Vice President to perform the duties of the President in absence or incapacity of the President.
It will be the responsibility of the Secretary to keep accurate records of members, activities, and to issue notices of club meetings and correspondence.
It will be the responsibility of the Treasurer to keep accurate records of all monies allocated to the club, and will supervise the disbursement of the funds subject to the approval of the board.
The club’s fiscal year will be April 1 – March 31.
Monthly club meetings will be conducted for the purpose of: Introducing new ideas with the request for the President to appoint committees for such requested activities, evaluate reports of completed activities and projects, and make suggestions for improvement.
Rules & Regulations
All club members will abide by State and local laws/regulations.
Alcohol & Drugs are not promoted on or at any club functions or affairs.
To keep the cleanliness of all trails – if you bring it in, you need to take it out.
Stay off from snowmobile maintained trails during snowmobile season, unless posted for OHRV use.
Board of Directors and Officers have the ability to amend the by-laws as need be or laws permit.